Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pier Fishing in Pacifica 05/01/14

I decided to go to the pier today as it was a very warm day and it seemed like there would be little wind on the pier. I was also hoping that with salmon season open and Halibut season opening today that I would be able to pull a fish up onto the pier. Unfortunately I didn't get any fish, and neither did anyone else on the pier, not even surf perch. The crab fishing was very good though, I pulled up 30+ Dungeness crabs, no rock crabs, but only 4 of the Dungeness were keepers. I spoke with a photographer there you yesterday saw four grey whales and came back today hoping to see more, but all he saw today was some dolphins. On My way to the Pier I also went to check out the new Dick's Sporting Goods store in Daly City. I must say I was very impressed with their selection of fishing supplies. I have put in a picture of their bait prices

No comments:

Post a Comment